- Analyzing science, engineering, business and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyzing requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyzing or recommending commercially available software.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls and outputs.
- Understanding and participating in the AGILE Scrum ceremonies (daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, task estimating and story pointing, demo, and story acceptance).
- Planning and Time management for backlog management and dependencies.
- Expanding or modifying system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Testing, maintaining, and monitoring computer programs and systems.
- Developing, documenting, and revising system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Validation of Automated Laboratory Instrumentation.
- Report the test results according to 21 CFR Part 11.
- Validating Clinical and non-clinical Systems.
- Providing staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Review Project Goals, Current and future state systems and existing test plans, artifacts and ideas.
- Providing testing status on all activities including participating in defect and team meetings.
Masters or Bachelors in Computer science or related field or Pharmacy, Biology, chemistry or life sciences.
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL – 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com
To apply for this job email your details to Preethi@neoprisminc.com