- Analyze requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyze or recommending commercially available software.
- Install, configure and manage a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure.
- Concentrates on system administration and monitoring of infrastructure, including system patching and hardening.
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation and selection of hardware and software tools. Provide recommendations on management of development and operations in the cloud, leveraging cloud platform capabilities.
- Work towards development of deployment process for applications involving Docker containers and deploying them in cloud through various suites.
- Assist in management of licenses for DevOps tools.
- Provide support for distributed SW development and QA teams.
- Help maintain distributed virtual build and test environments.
- Quickly troubleshoot and resolve any issues with tools, infrastructure, or development and operational environments.
- Perform network security reviews of proposed network changes.
- Regular monitoring and maintenance of cloud based Dev and QA environment, ensuring high uptime.
- Use DevOps tools, Amazon technologies ( AWS, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation), SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science, related Engineering discipline, or equivalent for this position.
Travel required: Yes (Work location is Schaumburg, IL with required travel to client locations throughout the USA)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL – 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com
To apply for this job email your details to Preethi@neoprisminc.com