- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Design, develop, implement, test and support highly scalable platforms and applications that support our business end to end.
- Analyzing source code to understand areas of risk and complexity to provide optimal test coverage.
- Implement various data connections from data source to Tableau Server for report and dashboard development.
- Design and develop various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop.
- Responsible for research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Perform and oversee the performance of Design to develop technical solutions from Analysis documents.
- Participates in the implementation of new systems including the integration of the new system.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems.
- Participates in physical design of data record data files and databases.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicates to locate code problems and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Use Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Teradata, SQL, Oracle, Alteryx, Informatica, Tableau, C, C++, Java Scripting, Python, XML, and Unix.
Required Skills: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science, related Engineering discipline, or equivalent for this position.
Travel required: Yes (Work location is Schaumburg, IL with required travel to client locations throughout the USA)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Suite C, Schaumburg, IL – 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com
To apply for this job email your details to Preethi@neoprisminc.com