- Possess and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Responsible for daily communications to management and internal organizations regarding status of all assigned projects and tasks. Works with external organizations to gather requirements and resolve issues.
- Responsible for research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Perform and oversee the performance of Design to develop technical solutions from Analysis documents.
- Participates in the implementation of new systems including the integration of the new system.
- Assists in verifying installed systems to ensure that they adequately meet user requirements.
- Participates in physical design of data record data files and databases.
- Develops specifications, codes of new programs, and modifies existing programs, data structures, and job streams. All work is produced in accordance with established procedures, following departmental standards, guidelines and system development methodologies on all assigned projects and tasks, and includes mentoring others in their use.
- Develops test cases and test plans, creates the unit and system test environment, and conducts unit and system tests for new or modified programs and job streams.
- Coordinates and guides resolution of day-to-day problems within the business segment; involves and guides other team members in their problem solving efforts.
- Use Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Teradata, SQL, Oracle, Informatica, MicroStrategy, QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire, Splunk, Talend, and Unix.
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer science, Engineering or related field
Travel required: Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL – 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com
To apply for this job email your details to Preethi@neoprisminc.com