- Possess and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Responsible for research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Perform and oversee the performance of Design to develop technical solutions from Analysis documents.
- Understanding and participating in the AGILE Scrum ceremonies (daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, task estimating and story pointing, demo, and story acceptance).
- Integrate back-end systems with the web UI using MVC architecture.
- Build cutting-edge discrete and responsive user interfaces for e-commerce and self-service websites that are integrated into the Sitecore CMS and back-end systems using ASP.NET (C#) and SQL Server.
- Understand and consistently apply standards & best practices for all layers of ASP.NET web applications (client-side, application, back-end service / data stores).
- Create cross-browser Compatible and standards-compliant CSS – based page layouts.
- Developing innovative technical solutions, propose solutions; write, modify, test, and maintain software documentation and specifications, testing.
- Develops test cases and test plans, creates the unit and system test environment, and conducts unit and system tests for new or modified programs and job streams.
- Coordinates and guides resolution of day-to-day problems within the business segment; involves and guides other team members in their problem solving efforts.
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer science, Engineering or related field
Travel required: Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL – 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com
To apply for this job email your details to Preethi@neoprisminc.com