Skills : Oracle, PL/SQL, UNIX, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
- The Oracle Developer is responsible for design, development and support of reports, interfaces, forms,
- Strong working knowledge of development tools such as Oracle Developer 2000, Developer 6.x (reports and forms), and
- Working knowledge of a system developing methodology.
- Development technical requirements documentation.
- Development technical design documentation.
- Development of testing scenarios and the associated testing environment and procedures.
- Translate end-user requirements and specifications into efficient executable programs.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of databases and database management systems.
Travel required: None
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL – 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com
To apply for this job email your details to Preethi@neoprisminc.com