- Computer Systems Analyst: Gathered and documented business requirements for existing and future business systems.
- Work with the business unit to define business requirements and analyze the possible technical solutions.
Designed and developed project document templates based on SDLC methodology.
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls and outputs.
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans; analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time and compatibility with hardware and other programs. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Maintains job schedules and report distribution.
- Constantly monitors the effectiveness and performance of IT supported applications. Continually strives to improve the business value of IT products and services.
- Stays informed about technology trends, directions and uses throughout the industry. Uses that knowledge to apply the most current and appropriate technologies to support the business, and also to anticipate and seize new opportunities.
- Identifies and investigates service-related problems. Implements corrections or escalates as appropriate.
Participates in problem reviews, root cause analysis, problem resolution and trend analysis. Coordinates activities with other service areas and functions.
- Determine and develop test strategies for functional verification and user acceptance testing, including test plans, test cases, and testing trace-ability matrix.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of plans to insure continuation of critical operations in the event of a disaster or interruption.
- Provide on-call & off-hour support to solve production problems.
Desired Skills :
- Req. Master in Comp Sci,Eng, or related plus 2+ yrs of Exp.
Travel required: These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL – 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com
To apply for this job email your details to Preethi@neoprisminc.com