- Analyze science, engineering, business and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls and outputs.
- Documenting, analyzing and translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Identifying and recommending the Business Intelligence solution
- Define and maintain metrics and Key Performance Indicators for different business areas.
- Design various analytical reports from a variety of data sources to monitor the metrics and to provide insights on observed trends to different audiences.
- Responsible for prototyping solutions and data validation.
- Implement quality control procedures and validate production data when required.
- Document and develop step-by-step how to guide training materials for each new template to be developed.
- Analyze production and operation issues when reported and propose solutions.
- Use Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Spotfire, Teradata, SQL, Oracle, Informatica, Tableau, Unix and Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio).
Masters or Bachelors in Computer science, Engineering or related field
Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL – 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com
To apply for this job email your details to Preethi@neoprisminc.com