Location : Location : Schaumburg, IL – 60173
- Manage Windows
- servers both physical and virtual in production and development environments (Windows 2003/2008/2012 server and VMware ESX Servers which also includes on-site and remote data centers/services)
- Manage SQL server 2008/2010/2012/2014, including encryption, HA
- Maintain Windows Server services such as: DNS, DHCP, ADDS, RODC, HTTP, SSL, S/FTP, VPN, SMTP
- Concentrates on system administration and monitoring of infrastructure, including system patching and hardening.
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation and selection of hardware and software tools. Provide recommendations on management of development and operations in the cloud, leveraging cloud platform capabilities.
- Work towards development of deployment process for applications involving Docker containers and deploying them in cloud through various suites.
- Assist in management of licenses for DevOps tools.
- Provide support for distributed SW development and QA teams
- Help maintain distributed virtual build and test environments
- Quickly troubleshoot and resolve any issues with tools, infrastructure, or development and operational environments.
- Perform network security reviews of proposed network changes.
- Regular monitoring and maintenance of cloud based Dev and QA environment, ensuring high uptime.
- Use DevOps tools, Amazon technologies ( AWS, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation), SQL Server
Masters or Bachelors in Computer science, Engineering or related field
Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL - 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com