Location : Schaumburg, IL – 60173
- Possess and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Responsible for research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Perform and oversee the performance of Design to develop technical solutions from Analysis documents.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Through understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understand application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Create and optimize graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involve in write application level code to interact with APls, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Design and develop intranet web applications using JSP, Java Script and CSS.
- Implement and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Design business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Create cross-browser Compatible and standards-compliant CSS - based page layouts.
- Developing innovative technical solutions, propose solutions; write, modify, test, and maintain software documentation and specifications, testing.
- Develops test cases and test plans, creates the unit and system test environment, and conducts unit and system tests for new or modified programs and job streams
- Coordinates and guides resolution of day-to-day problems within the business segment; involves and guides other team members in their problem solving efforts.
Masters or Bachelors in Computer science, Engineering or related field
Travel required: Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL - 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com