Location : Schaumburg, IL – 60173
- Analyze science, engineering, business and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and clean data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Review Project Goals, Current and future state systems and existing test plans, artifacts and ideas.
- Provide testing status on all activities including participating in defect and team meetings.
- Use Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Teradata, SQL, Oracle, Talend, Tableau, Unica, and Unix.
Masters or Bachelors in Computer science, Engineering or related field
Travel required: Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL - 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com