Location : Schaumburg, IL – 60173
- Analyze science, engineering, business and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyze or recommending commercially available software.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls and outputs.
- Understanding and participating in the AGILE Scrum ceremonies (daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, task estimating and story pointing, demo, and story acceptance).
- Planning and Time management for backlog management and dependencies.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Involve in Planning, Defining and Designing data based on business requirements and provide documentation.
- Perform log analysis for anomalies and trends on systems data and design dashboards highlighting the key trends using Splunk BI tool.
- Troubleshoot issues with log sources or systems, and report system defects as needed
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems.
- Develop, document, and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicates to locate code problems and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Use Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Teradata, SQL, Splunk, Oracle, Informatica, MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Unix.
Masters or Bachelors in Computer science, Engineering or related field
Travel required: Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL - 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com