Location : Schaumburg, IL – 60173
- Analyze requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyze or recommending commercially available software.
- Involve in write application level code to interact with APls, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Perform and oversee the performance of Design to develop technical solutions from Analysis documents.
- Understanding and participating in the AGILE Scrum ceremonies (daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, task estimating and story pointing, demo, and story acceptance).
- Planning and Time management for backlog management and dependencies.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Through understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Design business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Implement and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Responsible for raising company-wide security awareness and monitoring network security related websites and newsletters to stay up to date on current attacks and trends.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Use CSS, HTML, DOM, XHR, Java Script, Amazon technologies ( AWS, ECS, etc.), Network Monitoring concepts and SQL Server.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
Masters or Bachelors in Computer science, Engineering or related field
Travel required: Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL - 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com