Location : Schaumburg, IL – 60173
- Analyze requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyze or recommending commercially available software.
- Install, configure and manage a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure.
- Provide planning, installing, configuration, and upgrading support for vCenter service and vmware5.x, 5.5 and 6.x.
- Establish and maintaining service levels, perform basic troubleshooting, monitor vSphere implementation and manage vCenter server.
- Manage and balance virtual datastore in storage DRS cluster.
- Participate in Enterprise testing for integration of proposed new technologies to be included in the enterprise design and develop test-related documentation.
- Use vCloud Director for hybrid Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud integration & manage SRM for DR Failover.
- Involved in operational support of Active Directory, WINS, DNS, and AD enabled applications.
- Perform system administration of UNIX servers by using Operating Systems of Solaris, Compaq, Windows and Linux workstations and servers.
- Install patches and other software packages Disk and File system management through Solstice Disk Suite on Solaris and other logical volume manager for other flavor of UNIX.
- Participate in Open stack discussions for next generation of virtualization with cross functional teams between engineering and networking.
- Investigate user problems, determine possible solutions, and oversee software, installation and upgrades.
- Create backup jobs and backup critical applications on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assign duties and supervised a team of junior network engineers.
Masters or Bachelors in Computer science, Engineering or related field
Travel required: Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL - 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com