Location : Schaumburg, IL – 60173
- Possess and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Responsible for daily communications to management and internal organizations regarding status of all assigned projects and tasks. Works with external organizations to gather requirements and resolve issues.
- Responsible for research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Perform and oversee the performance of Design to develop technical solutions from Analysis documents.
- Participates in the implementation of new systems including the integration of the new system.
- Design and Configuration of COPA value flow, preparation of reports using report painter and BW. Master data maintenance, integration with SD, MM and FI
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs. Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Revises program for corrections, enhancements, or system environment changes and coordinates with other programmers about program revisions.
- Configuration of new -GL, AR, AP, CI/CC, RM-CA, Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Internal Orders and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) and Product costing (CO-PC).
- Develops test cases and test plans, creates the unit and system test environment, and conducts unit and system tests for new or modified programs and job streams.
- Coordinates and guides resolution of day-to-day problems within the business segment; involves and guides other team members in their problem solving efforts.
- Good working knowledge in using SAP Financials (FI) and Controlling (CO), SAP R/3, Oracle,SQL,PL/SQL, TOAD.
Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Technology, or Related Engineering Discipline.
Travel required: Yes (These positions will involve working in unanticipated locations.)
Contact information: Send resume to Neo Prism Solutions 917 N Plum Grove Rd, Unit C, Schaumburg, IL - 60173 or Preethi@neoprisminc.com